Table of Contents
- The auditor supports other auditors in conducting audits of CPUT locations, trade finance desks, and branches.
- Conduct audits of various sections of the trade finance industry under the direction of a senior auditor.
- Conduct concurrent audits of corporate and retail forex remittances under the supervision of Senior Auditor.
- Finding exceptions to the audit in the areas being examined.
- Exceptions are properly recorded in the audit report.
- With the auditee, discuss the audit findings.
- Need to visit South trade finance hubs in Bangalore, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, and Cochin.
- Required some knowledge with trade finance functions like imports, exports, letters of credit, or similar goods.
₹ 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
3 – 6 years in financial field
Educational requirement for Junior Auditor